6th Annual CAfLN Conference and Members’ Symposium – May 2nd – 4th, 2019
Moving Assessment Forward
in Strong and Wise Ways
Hosted by Delta School District
Delta Manor Educational Centre – Ladner, British Columbia
Thursday May 2nd Pre-conference
- A Passport to Learning – School visits that explore how Delta School District models assessment for learning in strong and wise ways. Transportation between schools, health breaks, lunch and an evening barbeque with ignite presentations are included.
Thurs. May 2 – Pre-conference: A Passport to Learning member price – $110
Thurs. May 2 – Pre-conference: A Passport to Learning non-member price – $135
Friday May 3rd Conference
- An evening barbeque and ignite presentation on May 2
- Keynote session with Judy Halbert and Linda Kaser, from the Network of Inquiry and Innovation (NOII)
- Breakout sessions with leaders in assessment for learning from across Canada
- Access to exhibitors and sponsors related to assessment
- Breakfast, health breaks and lunch
Saturday May 4th Symposium
Symposium (with a valid CAfLN membership) includes:
- Breakfast and health break
- CAfLN Annual General Meeting
- Participation in sessions designed to further explore the conference theme with an opportunity to connect and share with other CAflN members from across Canada.
Pre-conference and Conference/Symposium Pricing
Fri. May 3 and Sat. May 4 – Conference and Symposium with a valid CAfLN Membership – $125
Fri. May 3 – Conference Only price – $250
Fri. May 3 and Sat. May 4 – Conference and Symposium with a new CAfLN Membership – $225
Fri. May 3 – Full-time student Conference Only – $80
Fri. May 3 and Sat. May 4 – Conference and Symposium with a new Student Membership – $130
Registrations will be processed by the amount paid so please make sure that you have selected the desired package. Registration will close on Friday April 26th.
Payments to CAfLN are securely processed by PayPal. A PayPal account is NOT required. All major credit cards are accepted. Group rates are available for groups of 5 or more from the same school district. Please email email@example.com and provide us with a contact person and the number of delegates you would like to send. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Having trouble paying with PayPal?
For multiple registrations and payments by cheque please download the form below
All requests for refunds MUST be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and RECEIVED no later than 11:59 PM EST by the dates listed below. Requests for refunds will be processed as follows:
- Received by March 1, 2019 – Full refund, less a $25 per person administrative fee
- Received March 2, 2019 through April 20, 2019 – 50% refund, less a $25 per person administrative fee
- Received on or after April 20, 2019 – No Refunds